DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop database systems solutions and associated technical services designed to support client business objectives through data analysis, modeling, and management. Candidates must be technically proficient and possess good interpersonal, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Building and maintaining SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL Server
- Building and maintaining DTS packages
- Building and maintaining production SQL jobs
- Create and monitor the execution of backup plans
- Maintain complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extract
- Maintain ETL scripts
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience designing databases and writing SQL scripts
- Windows commands and scripting/automation techniques
- Structured programming skills – object oriented design knowledge is a plus
- Experience with automating tasks using batch, shell or perl scripts
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Strong self-initiative
- Clear communication and team work ability
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Management
- Direct Marketing experience or knowledge a plus
- Certifications/Technical Training are a plus
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.