DataLab USA is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
The Director of Analytics Will:
- Manage complete life cycle of analytical engagements, including advanced predictive modeling, test design, and program measurement within top strategic accounts
- Ensure timely delivery of data, analytics, and strategic consulting to support client’s marketing objectives
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables
The Focus Includes:
- Establishing working partnerships with primary client leads
- Leading strategic client meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
- Identifying and providing recommendations to continuously refine and improve the marketing program.
- Mentoring and coaching individual team members for successful career growth
- Fostering a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
- Work with team to develop and maintain complex analytic frameworks that may include 50+ predictive models. Hands on when necessary.
- 7+ years of machine learning and analytics experience
- 7+ years of quantitative marketing experience
- Experience with R, Python, & SQL
- Financial or Insurance industry experience preferred
- Ability to lead team and coordinate across different internal groups
- Ability to present advanced analytical methodology and results to non-technical audiences.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with advanced test design
- Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities throughout a full solution lifecycle
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.