Associate Director / Director
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
The Associate Director/Director of Analytics Will:
- Manage complete life cycle of analytical engagements, including advanced predictive modeling, test design, and program measurement within top strategic accounts
- Ensure timely delivery of data, analytics, and strategic consulting to support client’s marketing objectives
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables
The Focus Includes:
- Establishing working partnerships with primary client leads
- Leading strategic client meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
- Identifying and providing recommendations to continuously refine and improve the marketing program.
- Mentoring and coaching individual team members for successful career growth
- Fostering a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
- Work with team to develop and maintain complex analytic frameworks that may include 50+ predictive models. Hands on when necessary.
- 7+ years of machine learning and analytics experience
- 7+ years of quantitative marketing experience
- Experience with R, Python, & SQL
- Financial or Insurance industry experience preferred
- Ability to lead team and coordinate across different internal groups
- Ability to present advanced analytical methodology and results to non-technical audiences.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with advanced test design
- Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities throughout a full solution lifecycle
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.