DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
DataLab USA™’s Marketing Technology Team is at the core of deploying value creation for our clients. Our technology team’s problem solving, and out of box thinking translate into positive ROI and success for our clients.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop database systems solutions and associated technical services designed to support client business objectives through data analysis, modeling, and management. Candidates must be technically proficient and possess good interpersonal, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Develop automated processes and scripts
- New Asset onboarding
- Execute and maintain campaign processing scripts using DataLab USA™’s standard Campaign Framework
- Understand the data within the DL environment and the client data needed to execute campaigns
- Adhoc solution research as requested
- Task documentation including code notes process flows run notes, etc.
- Ongoing process improvements
- Quality Control reporting and code
Responsibility Details (once trained)
- Develop production scripts, tables, stored procedures, views and functions
- Develop quality control for production/campaign tasks
- Develop automated reporting
- Set up data warehousing metadata
- Set up new ETL feeds and QC as needed
- Build initial data utilization routines
- Execute and maintain campaign universe preparation and suppression update, campaign selection, and campaign creative assignment scripts
- Understand the technical environment and data available within DataLab USA™
- Understand account ‘s business objectives, terminology and business requirements
- Understand DataLab USA™’s hygiene and matching process for data
- Ad hoc code review, DB data audit, log audit, process replication, report generation, data extracts
- Create process overviews, process flows, run notes and code notes
- Proactively identify owned production processes that need enhancement
- Troubleshoot production processes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience
- Direct Marketing experience or knowledge a plus
- Certifications/Technical training are a plus
- Strong SQL and Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Ability to translate high level instructions into an executable process flow
- Ability to learn MoveIT
- Experience with C# or Python a plus
- Structured programming skills – object-oriented design knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Documentation and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment