DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
- Providing support for the management of the full life cycle of marketing models: defining strategy, selecting data, cleansing data and performing data hygiene, developing models, validating performance, coding and implementing models, monitoring performance, systematically refreshing models.
- Providing support for building predictive models and analyzing model effectiveness using different open-source techs. Making recommendations on areas to improve data, methodology or decision optimizations.
- Managing ETL systems, assuring data quality and monitoring database resources and activities. Performing data analytics, modeling and reporting on various large data sources (GB/TB level).
- Developing and maintaining complex data driven programs using T-SQL and related tools.
- Interfacing directly with Client Services Team Members to consult on the effectiveness of marketing programs, to fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests or to supply relevant reporting material.
- Communicating analytical insights to relevant management for business strategy development.
- Researching, developing and testing new modeling techniques to improve model discrimination and accuracy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Masters’s Degree or equivalent related work experience in Information Technology
- 2 to 5 Years Experience in SQL
- Demonstrated Technical Skills in R, Python and(or) SAS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and self-directed skills – ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow-through on tasks and projects, and ability to perform multiple tasks in an environment of frequent and often short deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of Critical Analysis concepts
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
Value Add Qualifications:
- Direct Marketing experience
- Digital Marketing experience
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.