Client Relationship Leader
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package including full benefits, exceptionally challenging work, and excellent career growth potential.
A Senior Leader Who:
- Is passionate about the key role of customer centricity in evolution of business today with original thinking in this arena.
- Has deep functional experience and familiarity with:
- Development of multi-channel relationship marketing strategy development
- Application of traditional direct marketing, mass media, and digital media
- Application of advanced marketing analytics to solving business problems (including marketing mix optimization, segmentation, predictive modeling)
- Application of advanced multi-channel measurement frameworks
- Is able to match up to SVP and VP-level clients, but willing (and eager) to roll up the sleeves and help define and build programs with our internal teams.
- Has a desire to engage companies in new conversations to create opportunities for DataLab.
- Has deep understanding of the role of data, analytics and technology in creating customer insights.
What You Will Do:
The Client Relationship Leader will act as a business leader within this business line. This individual’s primary mission is to grow our revenue and drive client relationships with our existing clients utilizing their strategic consulting and relationship management skills as their greatest asset. More specific duties include:
- Executive level engagement of our key stakeholders in constant dialog around how to improve their marketing results
- Development and delivery of proposals on how to execute on the above
- Leadership of periodic strategic planning efforts, advisory/strategy consulting engagements, and accountability for the quality and business impact of ongoing client work
- Business development and delivery focus areas will include:
- Marketing program strategy and planning
- Internal leadership of the solution vision and high-level design for business development efforts. Interface directly with clients/prospects to understand needs, develop vision for proposed solution, obtain alignment with internal business units, and articulation within the written and oral presentation
- Effectively share knowledge and experience with the broader vertical team to expand your impact through the larger team.
- Continually increases knowledge of the industry and our clients’ business
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant relationship marketing disciplines
- Relevant undergraduate and graduate degree
- Typical travel requirement of 5% to 10%
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.